Do you need a trustworthy HVAC company in Walnut Creek, CA? Well, consider your search over! Attic Bright & HVAC is a family-owned company with over 30 years of experience in keeping the homes of Walnut Creek’s families safe and comfortable. We believe in providing honest assessments to our customers, and we take the time to make sure you understand the service you’re getting, whether it’s repair, installation, or maintenance. To us, you’re one of the family!
HVAC Services We Provide
Attic Bright & HVAC is proud to offer a variety of comprehensive heating, cooling, and indoor air quality services to our customers in Walnut Creek.
Be sure to call Attic Bright & HVAC when you need:
- AC installation
- AC replacement
- AC repair
- AC maintenance
- Commercial AC services
- Zoned cooling system services
- Server room air conditioning services
- Furnace repair
- Furnace installation
- Furnace maintenance
We’re happy to say that we also provide a wealth of other products and services that can make your Walnut Creek home safer and more comfortable:
- Ductless mini-split systems
- Ductwork installation, sealing, and repairs
- Zone systems
- Wall insulation
- Whole house ventilation systems
- Indoor air quality and filtration systems
- Crawl space ventilation
Why Choose ATTIC BRIGHT for HVAC & INSULATION Service.
We’ve been a part of the heating and air conditioning industry since 2010. If you combine our years of experience with our continuous training in technical and operational advances, you get the most knowledgeable heating and cooling company in Walnut Creek!
Just as important to us as our decades of experience and continuing education is our commitment to remarkable customer service. What does that mean for you?
- Thorough and precise installation, service, and repairs
- Fast, reliable service
- An honest opinion
- A fair price
Attic Bright & HVAC Is a Licensed, Bonded & Insured Company
Attic Bright & HVAC is a licensed contractor in good standing with the California state board. When you hire us for a job in your Walnut Creek home, you can be confident in our work because we:
- Carry general liability, worker’s compensation, and vehicle insurance
- Are bonded—this means that you are guaranteed the service we agreed to perform
- Obtain all necessary permits before we start work on your home